Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 163

Thread: Random: The offical Hyper bashing topic because he's now got more freaking posts than

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, I don't plan on it. Between school, working 2 jobs, and my girlfriend I won't have time to beat you Hyper.

    What I'm saying is that I will try to be more ative around these parts like I have been as of late, and stop dissapearing, which I am infamous for.

  2. #72
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lol, I was j/k... I won't be so Hyper during school, no worri3z... but I'll try my best...
    Oh, cool, be here lotza!!

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 21, 2004 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll try =P

    Theres just nothing sexy about my post count lol

  4. #74
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROFL!! Sexy??

  5. #75
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman: So I see, well, since I'm going into the medical field I can't afford to learn from my mistakes, since my mistakes may cause me to go to jail.

  6. #76
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, that's different, and I guess they'll teach you the right stuff there, not like Computer Science where half of what they teach is useless, outdated, or not from this field, and most of the other half I already knew from before entering university.

  7. #77
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, it really is. Of course I'm not taking a computer course this year since I've got them all in.

  8. #78
    Inactive Member squirrelboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2004
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wish my school had a half decent computer program...ours sucks ass

  9. #79
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Our school has pretty good computer courses. Like C++ and other such things, along with the basics.

  10. #80
    Inactive Member squirrelboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2004
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hah...the most advanced class that is taught is something like "word processing 101"...the "teacher" of the class is a dumbass

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •